Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Hate Valentine's Day. But I Love...


  1. My husband
  2. Jackson, our pup
  3. Mom & dad, mom & dad in-law, my sister, my brother and my sisters in-law and brother in-law
  4. My nieces & nephews
  5. Other family
  6. Our friends
  7. Colorado
  8. The way my husband is looking at me in this picture
  9. The blue light of the moon on the snow
  10. My Kindle
  11. My new shoes from Anthropologie
  12. Any other new shoes that I may or may not have
  13. Our house
  14. Storms - big scary ones
  15. That I get to travel to Europe for work
  16. Travel, period!
  17. The wind
  18. Brownies (albeit a lost love...)
  19. My grandmother's dresser
  20. Howling with Jackson
  21. Coming across a moose, bear, mountain lions or even a deer on a hike
  22. Any hiking!
  23. Exploring slot canyons in Utah
  24. When my skinny jeans fit (see #18)
  25. A certain hammock in Costa Rica
  26. The ocean
  27. My job (at least a very deep "like"!)
  28. Big snowstorms
  29. Upgrades to first class
  30. Big old live oak trees
  31. My grandpa's diary
  32. The lights we bought in Italy
  33. Flowers - any and all
  34. The Muppets
  35. Clean floors
  36. MAC Longlast lipstick
  37. Old family pictures
  38. Tide pools
  39. The Cadbury's Caramel Chocolate bars you can only get in London
  40. Surpises

1 comment:

Elliemac3 said...

And we love you too........ Reminds me of a long-ago song by Tom T. Hall entitled "Little Baby Ducks" It makes me smile.