Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things I think about when I should be sleeping...

When will we get our referral?
Will it be a boy or a girl?
Where will we be when we see the first photo?
Is our baby born yet?
Did I turn the stove off?
When will we go to Nepal?
How long will we be in Nepal?
Will I get a parasite in Nepal?
Should I return those boots?
What will our baby's Nepalese name be?
How old will our baby be?
Does our baby hear me when I talk to him/her before I go to sleep?
Will I be able to use my miles to upgrade?
Upgrade both of us?
Should I start thinking about immunizations?
Will we be over there at the same time as Jenny and Kevin?
Or Trevor and Lynn?
Won't it be exciting to call our families and share the news when we get it?
What the heck am I going to wear tomorrow?
What am I going to wear in Nepal?
When should we start on the nursery?
Will I be a good mom?
Where will we stay in Nepal?
Will our baby sleep with us or in a crib?
Do the calories burned on my hike today make up for the late-night ice cream tonight?
Will our parents fall in love with the grand baby right away?
How long from the time we get the referral until we travel?
Will I be able to sleep at all on the flight?
Will we get to sight see in Nepal?
If our baby is born already, where is he/she right now?

Come to think of it, I'll definitely keep the boots. They were on sale. And after all, soon I'll be spending money on the baby and not me.

Here's to everything unfolding as it should. Namaste.

4 comments:

JoBon said...

Cute post! I lay awake at night too, with many of these same thoughts.

Bonnie

Nicole said...

You crack me up! Hang in there kid.

Friend, I miss you and hope to catch up with you soon.

Nicole

yolo said...

I like your post! Same mind racing questions here too. (Might want to try some melatonin! ;)

Jen

Lynn K said...

Soooooooo many questions? And they just keep coming? A lot of mine start with "When." Going a little insane with the waiting so looking forward to seeing you soon.
Cheers,
Lynn