Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Mama!

I guess this makes total sense, but I hadn't thought of it until just now. Samuel is learning to feel in all kinds of ways. In addition to showing his opinion when he's frustrated, he is also starting to show love. And it just makes mama melt! He will come up and grab my legs, he likes to be carried a lot (mostly to see what's happening up high, I think) and he lays his head down on my chest while I'm holding him sometimes. It makes sense that if he trusts us enough to show us he's pissed off, he can trust us enough to show us he loves us.

Samuel - we're so proud of you, baby boy! You're so brave and so strong. So funny and full of life. And we love you more each day. Thank you for learning to trust us as we take this journey together.

Mama + Samuel + Jackson on Easter

Just doing one of our favorite things together - reading!


Bubbles are fun, daddy!

Peek a boo!

1 comment:

Two Little Birds said...

SOOOO sweet. that boy is TOO CUTE! I love the pic of you both reading together. You are a good and happy Mama!