Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Dossier is leaving the building...

We're back from our 5-day road trip through Utah & Arizona. We had an awesome time and I very much enjoyed being "unplugged". (It's only once every few years I'm without my blackerry for more than 8 hours - I think I'm a convert.) 

We came back to two bits of VERY good news! We got a lower rate than expected to refinance our house. And even better, we have the final piece of paperwork we needed for our dossier. Terry hand-delivered it to the agency today, and we're expecting that our dossier will be sent to Nepal TOMORROW! What a wonderful birthday gift! Namaste for now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Ours went last Thursday so they should be in translation at the same time!! Hope to see you Saturday
Kyn