Thursday, February 5, 2009

Check, check, check...

We've just scheduled our first visit for our home study. We meet with the social worker at our home on Monday evening! We've also scheduled our parenting classes. Terry had his physical, mine's next week. I sent away for "original copies" of our marriage license (I still think that's an oxymoron...) I also just sent for "original copies" of my birth certificate, and Terry will get his soon, too. (They still had me listed as my maiden name, so hopefully that's not a kink in the plan.) Meanwhile, we wait for background and child abuse clearances and hope that Jackson Golden behaves himself Monday evening. Oh, and we'll need to clean the house. Namaste for now.

1 comment:

yolo said...

oh my gosh, that was quick...you're first home study visit! best of luck. you'll have to let me know how it goes. we just sent off our application this week (agency should have it in their hands today!!) and we're hoping things move quickly.