Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30-second update

Hi - we're still here. We'll meet BBS in a week! We'll be in Ethiopia in less than a week!

We're running around with our hair on fire trying to get ready for the trip in just a few days.

No major exciting updates, and I won't bore you with a list of how productive we've been, again. Yes, we're excited! Yes, we're overwhelmed! Yes, things are coming together. People have been amazing and supportive and we feel super blessed to have the family and friends we do.  

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Anne, I am so excited for you. Best wishes on your journey to your son. I am praying that your letter is there and you pass court. I have loved following along with you these last few months and it has given me faith to hold on and not give up. I am looking forward to seeing a picture of the "cutest boy ever" - not that you are biased or anything. :) Good luck!