Monday, November 28, 2011

A few pics from our first 5 days!

We're all doing well. The boys are both trying to adjust to new timezone, Samuel is trying to adjust to everything, Jackson is trying to adjust to life with Samuel and I am trying to adjust to all of this adjustment! And, of course, to take care of my 3 boys.

The highlights have been seeing my husband become a daddy, seeing Samuel's laughter and joy, bath time and naked-boy time right before bath time, all of Samuel's hysterical sounds - he's very very chirpy and makes the funniest noises, and Samuel sleeping in my arms. Of course challenges, too, but we're - as I said - adjusting!







8 comments:

Becca said...

oh my goodness- you made my heart sing!!!! what a wonderful 5 days! so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

He sure is stinkin cute. I cannot wait to see him. I bet he is crawling all over jackson.. I would be!!
enjoy.. the hard and the good. it gets easier day by day.

then they start talking back :-)
xoxo

elliemac said...

What you have been waiting for for very long is finally here. Enjoy each and every minute of it - even the rough ones. That's what brings you all closer together.

Wes, Dawn and Luke said...

So much fun to see....brings me back to last year at this time when Luke was about that size :o( it goes sooooooooo fast!! I am sorry to be so honest here but there is nothing, NOTHING sweeter than an Ethiopian boy!!!! ENJOY!

Clair said...

SUCH a wonderful sight! He and Jackson look like fast friends already! I am so happy for you all! :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Elissa said...

There is a baby in your living room!!! And he's yours!!! Are you still sort of pinching yourself? I am still so stinkin excited for you guys I can hardly stand it. What a difference a year makes, huh?? :) Congrats, Anne and Terry and Samuel. Together at last!

Lisa said...

So very wonderful! He's a cutie. Congratulations!

Two Little Birds said...

Such a cute and happy looking boy! I am sure your dog is like, "What the....". :) (tee-hee). Anyhow, I am betting life is nuts, but keep checking for updates!