Sunday, November 6, 2011

S.P.I.T. !!!

My husband has traveled to the town in Northern Ethiopia where Samuel is from, and he's doing the investigations in conjunction with the orphanage. He is Secret Private Investigator Terry. I'm so proud of him for what he's doing to fight to bring our son home. We hope to know much more next week... 

I continue to work things on the home front. This is definitely all-consuming! Meanwhile I have the cutest freaking pictures of Samuel from this week, I can hardly stand it. I wish I could post them - but we agreed with the agency in our contracts that we wouldn't publish identifying information until we pass embassy. But then again, it's not like they're holding up their side of the contract.

Per my last post, we're much more on hope than despair this week!

Oh - and per my post below that, the bear (the $50 customer bear with recordings from mommy and daddy) made him cry!! Poor baby. I guess that would be pretty scary.

1 comment:

Wes, Dawn and Luke said...

Its gonna happen...I can feel it :o)