Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tomorrow is Embassy Day!

Actually, Terry & Samuel's appointment is in just over a couple of hours, because they're already in tomorrow.

I have been instructed that it's critical that I post at least daily, so I will be better this week! Here's the news from today.

The first day away from the orphanage went great! Samuel is apparently quite a clown, and gets his second wind after dinner. Terry isn't happy with the poopy diaper situation. Samuel slept well for close to 9 hours, Papa and Daddy didn't sleep much at all.

The escape:


First meal:


Papa & Samuel:




My handsome boys:


Three generations:

2 comments:

Wes, Dawn and Luke said...

Yippi!!! Let the attachment begin!! It is a long slow process but he will do just great!! He looks so healthy and happy....So exciting :o))))))

Lynn K said...

I love how Terry is already multi-tasking: taxi ride, carrying Sam and feeding him!